Virtual games are at an all-time surge. With the pandemic taking over and the new normal life starting, people indulge more and more time in virtual games.
The best part about these games is that they let you switch off from the real world and escape into this virtual world. There are various kinds of games that you can indulge in and spend hours such as rummy, poker, call break card game, Ludo, carrom, fantasy cricket, etc.
And just like this, one of the most popular games is fantasy football. There are plenty of applications where you can play this amazing game hassle-free. The sites are legal as well. If you are a football fanatic, you must try your hands at playing fantasy football as they are a quick escapade. Enjoy the game at a leading Fantasy football app.
Anyway, the fantasy sports genre is rising and to know how it is in the U.S., read this Forbes blog now.
The best part is that you get to create your team with your favourite players. However, it would help if you kept their current performances in mind. Then only, you will only be settling for the best footballers out there. Football is a game of passion, and our country is full of people who love football to the core.
Football will always be one of the most popular sports globally. There are various platforms where you can indulge in football leagues in both national and international formats. The international interest is not just reserved for the World Cup, but the increasing interest in the fantasy Football League is increasing by the day.
When playing fantasy football on a leading app or website, you can even win cash prizes. The best part is that you can withdraw your winnings through Amazon, pay UPI, and even transfer it to your bank account. Imagine having a hobby that would also fetch you some cash weekly?
You can also withdraw daily drawings if you are that good, but this might take some time. When choosing a site for fantasy football, make sure that the site has been there for quite some time. Some of the most notable players in the Indian football space are Roy Krishna, Sunil Chhetri, etc. However, you need to follow podcasts to make sure that you are ahead of your opponents while playing fantasy football.
In this blog, we will talk to you about a few podcasts that will help you challenge your friends and family members for fantasy football in a better way. Some of the most popular leagues are English Premier League, Series A, La Liga, MLS, etc. On leading sites, you get 100 points for creating a team. You need to keep in mind that you have to pick players for both teams. Do not be emotional while creating a team because that can decrease your winning chances.
You should have one goalkeeper, at least 3 defenders and midfielders, and at least one striker for your fantasy football team. The combined value of the players you choose should be less than 100 or 100, as per fantasy football rules in most applications.
It would be best to watch the statistics, fouls, strike rates and penalties, etc., to win the contests.
1. The Official Fantasy Premier League Podcast: When you are playing something like fantasy football, you should always be on your toes and learn about the latest updates in the real football space. This way, you can be sure to win the contests. You will win cash if you follow the official fantasy Premier League podcast religiously and regularly invest some time on fantasy football platforms. The more you practice, the better you will be.
2. FPL Family: FPL family is yet another podcast you need to follow. You can listen to it on Apple as well as Google podcasts. There are various kinds of links and episodes mentioned on the website, which you can refer to if you want to up yourself a little more.
3. A Good Football Show – Fantasy Football: Whether it is draft analysis, betting implications, season-long fantasy rankings, falls, yellow and red cards, etc., you need to keep an eye on this channel. It provides the best fantasy football podcast and shares other information with you.
4. FPL Optimized: FPL Optimized is yet another platform that you should check if you play fantasy football. Since the real-world football scenario keeps changing daily, you need to keep yourself updated. Go through the analysis and data with the help of the podcast. Listen anytime at your convenience.
5. The Late-Round Fantasy Football Podcast: Fantasy football is a game of skill, and once you keep yourself updated about it, there are high chances of you winning cash prizes. Listen to analytically driven episodes here. You will be able to access a wide array of data if you follow this particular podcast. So these are the podcasts that we thought you should know about.
Other podcasts that you might want to follow include FPL BlackBox, Awesemo NBA DFS, NRL Fantasy Amateurs, The Doug Gottlieb Show, Fantasy Football Scout and Fantasy Footballers - Fantasy Football Podcast. Play today and have a gala time while staying indoors.